Friday, April 8, 2011

Yes, new stuff (sorta)

Wait, there was some new stuff to post today.  Well sorta.

I was able to hook my laptop with FMS to my big screen TV (38")!  That was a lot of fun and a lot better than the puny 15" display.

Well, it didn't photograph very well, but you get the idea.  I think I was flying around the island scenery selection.

So much for the FMS update.

There is some construction going on at my work and I noticed that they are using the blue Styrofoam insulation.

I hear this is great stuff to use to repair foam planes so I hunted around and found a scrap piece.

Now I'm not exactly hoping to use it, but if I need it, I have it.

More to come.  I still need to attach my rudder and elevator to the tail of my plane and resolve the issue of my rudder moving more to one side than the other.  So keep posted.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and please post comments, good or bad.  Be sure to come back and check for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They will be posted as soon as I have a chance to approve them.

Mr. Clean